Sat, Oct 28|
Full Moon Ritual
Join us for a Full Moon Ritual in October! The moon brings energy to us as energetic beings, and it can be helpful to find creative ways to connect to it and to release what is no longer serving us. *Please read event details* RSVP & payment is required to secure your spot.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
Historic Yoga, 58 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566, USA
About the event
*Please read event details prior to RSVP'ing. Limited to 13 guests. RSVP & payment is required to secure your spot and allow others to join if you cannot make it. By only RSVP'ing alone, your spot is not reserved.
What You Need To Know:
Bring a mat & wear comfy clothes
Optional- bring a journal and personal items for the circle altar
About The Event:
On the Full Moon in October, join us for a Full Moon Ritual. The circle will be led by Angela Kaye, LMT & Reiki II practitioner. The Moon Salutation will be led by Bethany Gadbois, RYT500 & Studio Owner.
- Write intentions
- What are you releasing with this full moon
- Short Moon Salutation
- Cord cutting
- Pick an oracle card
- Share (if comfortable)
The Full Moon Meaning Spiritually:
- A time for cleansing and releasing old energy.
- A time to set intentions and goals.
- A powerful time for manifestation and boosting psychic abilities.
- A time for drawing in abundance, peace, and love.
- A time for honoring and celebrating the divine feminine within us all.